Tuesday, November 1, 2011

iphone 4s

after 3 + years with iphone 3g, i no longer have the patience to wait for directions, email and well, pretty much everything else to load.  i also wanted to do my part to honor steve jobs.  and the white phones are just so much prettier, right?  siri is kind of freaking me out though....how does she know so much?  computers are taking over the world.  the movie irobot was a premonition.  how did will smith handle it again?  actually didn't that movie end alluding to the robots winning?  oh well.  siri can give me witty answers and remind me to change out my contacts each month!  i look forward to taking better pictures for this blog and maybe get around to some videos too.  upgrade!

1 comment:

Courtney Lareau said...

Tell Siri you love her. See what she says!